This post is all about Me, Me & Me...
After reading this you may even conclude I am self obsessed.. But what can I do, the exercise demanded so......!!!!
I was tagged for this not once but twice... I liked the variety of questions it contained.. So I took up to answering them....
1. What is your current obsession?
A. Waiting for my results…!!
2. What are you wearing today?
A. Sky blue chudidar.
3. What’s for dinner?
A.Just normal things- Dal-rice with Roti and Aloo ki sabji…
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
A. Nail colour… Light brown shade…
5. What are you listening to right now?
A. “When you know” from Serendipity.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Rohit- A very keen observer who writes about normal & everyday issues but yet it is so informative and unique.
Buckingfastard – Loved his fictions when I visited his blog the first time.. all his works depict the life in Bengal very closely.. A wonderful blogger with wonderful thoughts…
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
A. Switzerland…on the URNER Alps.
8.One thing you wanna change about yourself ?
A. I want to be focused in my decisions.
9. Whose company do you enjoy the most?
A. My friends at college and at home, my brothers.
10. Which language do you want to learn?
A. French, Bengali and Telugu.
11. What’s your favourite quote?
A. Many, but to quote one – “When the GOING gets TOUGH, the TOUGH get GOING…..”
12 .Would u cook for me?
13. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
A. Stay away…
14. What are you afraid of the most?
A. Being hurt or hurting someone close to me…
15. Who do you want to meet right now?
A. Hmmmm… him…!!!
16. What is your favourite colour?
A. Pink and black.
17. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
A. Styling…?? For me it would be-
1. Dress according to the situation.
2. Check if the colours suit you.
3. Don’t dress to be noticed but be comfortable in whatever you wear.
18. What is your dream job?
A. Financial Analyst or Trainer / Teacher
19. What’s your favorite magazine?
A. ME that comes as a supplement with DNA.
20. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
A. Shopping, some accessories or Keychains, soft toys and give some to my brother…!!
21. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
A. Knee length skirts, I guess...
22. Who according to you is the most over-rated writer?
A. I am not so qualified to judge any of them...
23. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
A. Good & timely sense of humour- a really witty answer that fits in the situation…
24. A word that you say a lot?
25. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
A. Straight hair with “Deep U” cut.
26. What are you going to do after this?
A. Complete reading “Chicken Soup for the Girls Soul”.
27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
A. Listen to some music or go to sleep.
28. What makes you go wild?
A. Wild…nothing yet……!!!
29. What are your favourite movies?
A. Titanic, Saathiya, Namastey London and many many more….
30. What inspires you?
A. Appreciation and good outcome.
31. What do your friends call you most commonly?
32. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
33. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
A. A big list…Many of the blogs I follow....
34. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
A. Sitafal Rabdi.
35. How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now?
A. Hmmmm 3.
36. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
A. I want long hair….!!!
37. Favorite Season?
38. One wish that you really want to see it come true?
A. Wish to do MBA from a good institute.
39. What breaks your heart?
A. When someone I trust, breaks it.
40. Which was the last trip you took..??
A. Anand, in December last year.
Rules for those who are tagged :-
1. Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list.
2. Then tag a new set of people.[Break the rules if you want but do Answer them all]
Note-Copy and paste karna hai yaar, delete mine and type in your answers and tag your friends to answer this, so simple.
N I tag all those who read it and liked it... Just leave me a note if you are taking this up... :) :)