My First Tag :)

This is my FIRST EVER TAG post on my blog. I had read the tags and found them pretty interesting. Finally got a chance to write for myself.

This was tagged to me by friend 'Neha'.

Some things about this tag :

1) Link the person who tagged you.

2) Post the rules on your blog.

3) Share the ABCs of you.

4) Tag 3 people at the end of your post by linking to them.

5) Let the 3 people know of the tag by leaving them comments.

6) Do not tag the original ‘tagger’.


Here I go :- 26 odd things about me ;)

A – Available/Single? Single.

B – Best friend? Mummy.

C – Cake or Pie? Cake..Black Forest.

D – Drink of choice? Cold coffee, Nimbu Paani.

E – Essential item you use every day? Cell phone.

F – Favorite colour? Pink.

G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy bears.

H – Hometown? Mumbai.

I – Indulgence? Ice creams.

J – January or February? February.

K – Kids & their names? What..?? I'm a kid yet....!! ;)

L – Life is incomplete without? Aspirations

M – Marriage date? Not fixed yet... !!! I'll invite u 4 sure.. :)

N – Number of siblings? 1..Younger bro.

O – Oranges or Apples? Oranges.

P – Phobias/Fears? Fear of insects....Insectophobia, if it is called so..!! ;)

Q – Quote for today? "I believe in simple living and high thinking." My all time favourite one.

R – Reason to smile? Smile to make others smile :)

S – Season? Winter.

T – Tag 3 People? Prerna, Ganesh, Dr Riya

U – Unknown fact about me? That I am very sensitive.

V – Vegetable you don't like? Karela(Bitter gourd) :(

W – Worst habit? Sleeping late at night.

X – X-rays you've had? None.

Y – Your favorite food? Punjabi.

Z – Zodiac sign? Taurus.


Comments

neha said…
good job buddy...yeah my maths went wrong there ur 2 yrs elder...chao
Rahil said…
hey why did u choose february over january..??

Anyways nice tag..
nice. got to know quite a bit abt u

Popular posts from this blog

3 Idiots, Damini's Take (Part - 2)

For the first time...

3 Idiots, My take - (PART 1)