Time for Awards :)



The Sunshine Award - By AnOrdinaryGal

=> Put the award on your blog or in your post.

=> Pass the award to other bloggers.

=> Link the nominees within your post.

=> Let the nominees know by commenting on their blog.

=> Share the love and link to the person who gave it to you.


I would like to pass this award to these wonderful bloggers who gave some sunshine on my place by their wonderful comments :

Anoop

Adreamygal

Harini

Neha

Chandana Shekhar

Karthik

The Beautiful Heart Award - By Anoop

Rules :


=> List 4 things that keep your inner self beautiful.

=> List 4 things that keep you physically beautiful.

=> Tell us about a precious memory you keep close to your heart [optional].

=> Share this award with 5 other people that you think have a beautiful heart too.

=> Link the blogs of the people you chose and link the person's blog who awarded you.

=> Have Fun !!


4 things that keep my inner self beautiful :

=> Being positive.

=> I love myself, the way I am.

=> Simple is Beautiful.

=> Expect less, give more.. it always makes you happy :)

4 things that keep me physically beautiful :

=> My hair..my friends say I am very obsessed with it..but I cant help.. I just love my hair... :)

=> Long earrings.... I like them a lot..

=> Clothes that suit me and I am comfortable in..

=> Sleeping well... yeah it actually shows on my face if I have not slept well some day.. So , to be beautiful, I need to sleep enough :)

Other bloggers that I think have a beautiful heart too :

Niraj

Orange

Harini

Rohit

Meow

Damini

Apart from the above.. So many of my blogger friends Darshan, Anoop, Aarthi, Riya, Ganesh, Karthik, Stephen, Aditya, AS, ohh so many wondeful people whom I have meet on my journey in this Blogsville that I would want to pass this award to....

Cheers,

Enjoy :)

Thanks Riya and Anoop for these lovely Awards... :)

P.S:- Hmm.. I have not folowed all the rules...i have not linked the names with their profiles..but I hope you dont mind...Really got to go quickly.. N I guess, some rules can be broken...right..??? ;)

Will be back soon with a post.. :)


Comments

Harini said…
Thank you so much :).
Meow said…
Thanks a ton :D :D love ya :D
Meow said…
You love long earrings?? I;ve a huggggggggeeeeeeeee collection :)
Anonymous said…
Congrats for the awards ..n thank you so much :) waiting for your next post ..be back soon Ms. India ;)
Arjun said…
wow.. Conrats..!! :)

Cheers..!!
Arjun
Ordinary Gal said…
Pleasure is all mine dear...You deserve it :)
Urvashi said…
@Harini. : Njoy..

@Meow : Waiting to read abt u.. n yeah...u too like long earring n u hv a big collection toooo...hmmm...making me jealous... :D

@adreamyGal : Hehe..me Miss India.. ;) Thnks :)

@Arjun : Thnks.. TC :)

@An ordianry Gal : Thanks again gal.. :)
hey thks for he award...nd congrats to u...

Popular posts from this blog

3 Idiots, Damini's Take (Part - 2)

For the first time...

3 Idiots, My take - (PART 1)