Awarded...... !!! :)


My first award. :)

Awarded to me by Anoop. Thanks a lot for awarding this to me. :)

Actually I dint even know much about this award thing on blogs. But now I know..

Rules for the award :

- List five current obsessions.

- Pass the award on to your favourtie and more fabulous blogs.

- On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.

- When you post your winners, make sure you link them as well.

- Don’t forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by leaving a comment on their blog.

My 5 current obsessions:

1. Books : Books and reading.... My anytime obsession.

2. My blog : This is my first blog.. Dint know I would be obsessed so much with it...
But I am... !!!

3. Poets Of The Fall : I have just heard the songs of the band a couple of months ago and these are the songs I am obsessed with of late....

4. Chatting : It was an obsession when I started chatting initially but since the last year, I had become quite selective and restricted my chatting. But then over the past few months, I once again found some wonderful friends and chatting is again an obsession..!!

5. My studies : Really one of the things which is currently keeping me occupied a lot. An obsession which I am actually loving.. Learning new subjects.. Working on project.... Preparing notes etc... Huh.... But which is really giving me lesser time for all my other obsessions. :P

I would like to pass this award on to the following bloggers:







Enjoy.... :)











Comments

Deepika said…
Congratulations!!! :D
S said…
There they are .. f**king rules for freaking fabulous blog :P


Awards and recognitions are always nice, not the rules, though !

But real congratulations to u :)
Thank you so much urvashi. This was so sweet of you. :)

Keep writing.
Vishnu said…
U like Poets of the Fall........??
What a coincidence..........I do like his songs...........very Melodious, Arousing, Aloof, etc.

In fact he comes 3rd on my List then too I like his songs especially 3AM, Fire, More, Delicious, Gravity, Stay, etc.

Loads of songs which can't be written off.....Just gave Gist of it...

Popular posts from this blog

3 Idiots, Damini's Take (Part - 2)

Johny Johny Reloaded..!!!

3 Idiots, My take - (PART 1)