The Introduction..!!!

Fair skin, silky hair falling on his forehead, puppy brown eyes , a smile that could kill any girl… I just could not stop staring at him.. He was looking so, so handsome.

Just then he caught me looking at him. I smiled but he turned his face around. I was sad. I leafed through the magazine & started waiting for my turn again.

But after around five minutes I looked back in his direction. There was something in those eyes that I kept looking back at them and they caught me this time too.

And this happened every two minutes. He dint even return my smiles.

I wondered if I should go ahead. At last when I could not resist, I got up, went to his chair, offered my right hand and said, “Hello, I am Urvashi..!! What is your name??”

He reluctantly offered his hand, this time his lips did curve into a smile and he said “My name is Aarav. K. Rai. I study in Jr.Kg, St.George High School..!!”

Ohh.. He said the whole thing in one breath and it was really such a cute introduction…The one I would never forget..!!! :) :)

Comments

Aww that was realy cute. guess the boy was still a kid :P
Anoop said…
high skool????? :O
r u in high skool too??? khe khe khe.. ;)
Meow said…
lol.. for your build ups.. i thot u met ur valentine hehehe..
very nice post..
kids are always cute :D
haha...very cute. Me likes! :)
Karthik said…
That was so sweet. I love kids. Well, who doesn't? ;)
Too good, yar. :)
Ordinary Gal said…
Kids are always cute :)

nice writing :)
Anonymous said…
dats so cute ! Gal be careful; next tym ;):P
dam said…
so nice way of putting it!!!!!1
loved it!!!!!

kids r always cute
Vinay Gudi said…
ha..ha..ha..
Nice1... :)
Neha said…
i was hoping for a hot guy instead! ;) :P

:)
Siddhesh Kabe said…
super introduction...ya...too good...excellent...:D
Urvashi said…
@Aditya: Thanks :) yes...he was a cute kid..!!

@Anoop: No yaaar, M not in school..!! :P :P

@Meow: Hehe... valentine..I wish :P :P
yes, agree with u..kids r alays cute.. :)

@Shaunak : Thanks..glad tht u liked it... :)

@Karthik : Hmm..u r rite...everyone loves kids n find them cute :)

@An ordianry Gal: Thanks.. :)

@Adreamygal: Hahaha... yeah..i wud be..!! ;)

@Dam : Thanks dear..agree with u.. :)

@ Vinay : Thanks :)
Urvashi said…
@Neha : Hahaa.... naa re, he was a cute little kid.. :)

@Sid : Thank ya..!! :) :) :D
Rohit Dassani said…
haha...cute yaar....!! :)

hehehehe
buckingfastard said…
awww...awww....urvashi met her valentine....

god...puppy brown eyes....lol...

happy valentine's day!! :D
Gautam said…
The cutest post that I have read on this Valentine's Day! :) Happy Valentine's Day 2 u!! :)
Urvashi said…
@Rohit : Haha... Thanks :) :)

@BF : If he wud have been 15 yrs older than what he was...he wud surely b my valentine..!!! ;)

Puppy brown eyes...cos I love Brown eyes a lot...!!!

Happy V- day to u too :)

@Gautam : Thanks...

Wish u the same...hv a nice time :)
binal said…
hey it very sweet......loved it!!!!
Jon said…
coool... but a bye product of another already-heard-joke ,naah?
Urvashi said…
@Bianl : Thank u dear :)

@Jon : You Already heard..??
But I hv nt heard it before...!!

Popular posts from this blog

3 Idiots, Damini's Take (Part - 2)

For the first time...

3 Idiots, My take - (PART 1)