And I Brought him Home.....!!

At last.. I found him...!!!

I was searching for him since so so long.... I told mom also about it. Today was my last exam and I had told Mom that I would bring him home on the last day. She agreed to it. Actually she thought I was crazy at first but then she said it was fine.

He is my Love. Of late I had started liking him more than even last year.. Even on my way to my exam centre I used to see him and then remember all those cute moments.

Finally while coming home today..I brought him home. Mom found him good.. I always find him cute... so no need to say that.

My brother also liked him but he said, "What yaar...!! You got the male zoo-zoo..?? I find the female ones cuter...!!!!" :P :P

P.S. : I know this was really crazy but I am really loving the cute zoo-zoo soft toy I got today.. Due to exams I had been away for so long from my PC and blog and orkut and everything, that I wanted to write something and so the post..!!! :)

P.P.S. : Next time I would definitely write something better..!! :P

BTW, on 16th May my short story "The Act..!!" got published in DNA Sunday.. I am too happy about it but was a bit busy to write about it earlier...!! Had a great month...!! Just waiting for the next..!!

Cheers,
TC :)

Comments

rohini said…
hahahahha...nice one...its exam's side effects...
Mingled Minds said…
lolz...i initially thought u were toking bout some puppy or smthng.. :D :D
Jon said…
Good story...

Happy vacations!!
Neha said…
Hey for a moment I thought it was some pet like a puppy or a kitten or some sort of a pet!

But a zoozoo? cool :D

:)
he he he ..that was hilarious...way to go...welcome back and congrats for the story getting published...keep going..how were your exams??
Gautam said…
Like everyone else I thought you were setting things up for a puppy but still a good one! And c'grats for your writeup published..best of luck for your exams!! :)
Vinay Gudi said…
Nice Reading... ur article "The Act" & now waiting for a pic of "male zoo-zoo" 2b uploaded :P

Congrats !!!
Karthik said…
Hahaha... lol.. :D
That was awesome. I love zoo-zooes too. ;)

And congrats on getting your story published, yaar. That's really good news. :)
deepa kashyap said…
congrats !!
me too love zoo zoos.. :P actually i think all of us do love them :)

nice post :)
Harini said…
zoozoo's are so cute :P
Arpit said…
Cute post!!!

i was getting the wrong idea in starting of it... :P
but you brought a ZOoZOo!! Thats cool. :P

congos for your story!!! :))

Cheers Mate!!!
pRasad said…
Can you plz change the template ? The background of this template disappears within fraction of a second and all I can see is white background.. So,..Please change if possible.
Unknown said…
Your brother is right.
Even i love the female zoo zoos.
and this really calss for a celebration that ur article got published in the newspaper.
Its a gr8 news..:)
Congos..
Do post a pic of the article.

Cheers

Nuts
Siddhesh Kabe said…
u r seriously crazy...:O
Sh@s said…
Even i thought that probably u were talking about getting a stray pup.
Y don't u put up a pic of ur fav zoo zoo that u bought :)
lolz :) crazy girl :)

and hey, i have got a bit busy with studies, so blog time restricted for sundays. so wont be able to comment much on ur blog.i read the blogs i follow on my phone when i take breaks at the library, but my phone ka internet doesn allow commenting. so plz don mind if u don't get a comment from me on ur blogs. im still readin it :) cheers

Popular posts from this blog

3 Idiots, Damini's Take (Part - 2)

3 Idiots, My take - (PART 1)

For the first time...