New Age A,B,C...........

Just check this-

A is for apple, and B is for boat,
that used to be right, but now it won't float!

Age before beauty is what we once said,
but let's be a bit more realistic instead.

A's for arthritis;
B's the bad back,

C's the chest pains,
perhaps car-di-ac???

D is for dental decay and decline,
E is for eyesight, can't read that top line!

F is for fissures and fluid retention,
G is for gas which I'd rather not mention.

H high blood pressure--I'd rather have it low;
I for incisions with scars you can show.

J is for joints, out of socket, won't mend,
K is for knees that crack when they bend.

L 's for leprosy, go have a skin check....
M is for memory, I forget what comes next.

N is neuralgia, in nerves way down low;
O is for osteo, bones that don't grow!

P for prescriptions, I have quite a few,
just give me a pill and I'll be good as new!

Q is for queasy, is it fatal or flu?
R is for reflux, one meal turns to two.

S is for sleepless nights, counting my fears,
T is for Tinnitus; bells in my ears!

U is for urinary; troubles with flow;
V for vertigo, that's 'dizzy,' you know.

W for worry, now what's going 'round?
X is for X ray, and what might be found.

Y for another year I'm left here behind,
Z is for zest I still have-- in my mind!!!


I've survived all the symptoms, my body's deployed,
and I'm keeping twenty-six doctors fully employed!!!

P.S. : In this fast moving world, we are hearing of all types of illness and diseases that people are suffering...

Now you must be surely thinking that how could I write something so cool..... You are right..This is not my work. I read this somewhere and thought to share it here..!!

Nice work naa...???

Comments

he he he...great work by posting it...well thats what we called as 26 reasons to see the doctor...you know this is the irony of life...WE pay to gain calories and we pay to loose calories as well..what say??
deepa kashyap said…
I was really thinking how you managed to think so cool about the abc of life till i didn't go through the p.s part ;)

well nice post and nice work by you to post it here !!
loved it :) :)
pRasad said…
How did you manage that?? :))

Indeed nice..:D
Urvashi said…
@Niraj: U r rite..... there all types of reasons why ppl r goin to doc... some normal n some weird..!! :)

@Rajat: :) :D

@Deepa: hehe... thnks..TC :) :)

@Prasad: Thnks.. cyaa.. :)
Harini said…
I liked reading it. By the been long since u paid my space a visit :(.
rohini said…
hihi nice work indeed....
Unknown said…
That was amazing from wherever u copied it.
It sounds very true these days.
I have heard most of these jinxed things and m wondering why did I heard them..

Nice read//

Cheers

Nuts
Neha said…
yeah it was really cool!
or rather i should be worried :S
1. The last line about the 26 doctor is killer! Loved it.
2. Thanks for sharing this. Planning to share it further.
3. It was nice of you to admit that its not your own.

PS: Just went through your profile and found out you are in the banking industry... Would like to know more...
Gautam said…
There should be a heady pictorial to go along with it to drive home the message!! Doesn't the health care industry love us all?!! :)
Urvashi said…
@Harini : Hiee.Thnks..

arey I did read ur posts.. but was in a hurry..so dint leave u comments.. :(

cyaa.. :) :)

@Rohini: Thnks.. :)

@Nipun :yeah...its perfect for these dayss..!!

Cheers,
TC :)

@Neha : Relax yaar... !! wish u a fit n healthy life.. :)

@Saurabh : Wow..I have a post for my comment.. n that too with a P.S. ;) :)

Thnks..

Do share the message..!! :)

@Jesson : Thnks..

@Chandana: Thnks dear..!! :)

@Gautam : Hmm... a pic wud really add effectiveness naa.. U r rite.. !! :) :)

Popular posts from this blog

3 Idiots, Damini's Take (Part - 2)

Johny Johny Reloaded..!!!

3 Idiots, My take - (PART 1)