Ohhhhhhh....!!

I just now wrote a whole article and just when I was about to post it... There was a power cut and just because I had not hit the "Ctrl + S" even once while typing, the whole article vanished...(I was using notepad..!!) Now I will write it again some other day.....!! :(

I don't know why but it always happens with me. Whenever I don't save there has to be a power cut. It would be as short as 5 mins and then the light would be back.... :(

Not only this, whenever I am free and have time to watch TV, something would go wrong... There would no power or there would be no good programmes to watch. I just end up shuffling the channels..!! :(

Similarly, whenever I want to chat or come online...It has happened so many times that my net does not get connected..If it gets connected, there is no one online.... Always happens with me..!! :(

I don't know why but when I get late to reach at home or some other place, something would happen on the way and I would get more late. I wont get the train or go in the wrong way or something It once happened that I got late to reach home... With great difficulty I got a rick and I called home that I would reach in 5 mins. Just then, the driver broke through a signal and I got even more late...!! "Why me??? " is the only thought I get then..!!

Hmm....enough of my sad sad stories...!! Anything that happens with you and makes you think "Ohh...Why it always happens with me..?? "

P.S. : Just reverted back to my previous template. I want some new template..!! Please suggest if there are good sites to download templates..!! :) :)

Comments

rohini said…
hihi...it happens with every one...electricity prob is very common...i can sense the pinch of frustration in the post....be happy dear...:)
rohini said…
and hey templates toh mujhe bhi nahi pata..if u get to kn any...pass on to me...
Arpit said…
so sad... :(

hey.. do not think like it only happens with you..
this is something which happens with almost everyone!!! :))

Think positive..

n guess what i just got a sms for you::
"life doesn't make u or break u,
its ur own mentality that decides..
so never hesitate, never feel low,
wear a smile n steal the show.."

hows that??

n check these templates here::
http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2009/08/101-awesome-free-blogger-templates.html



Keep Writing.. :)
Keep Smiling. :))
Beyond said…
many a times things go wrong even with me but I just giggle :)
Gautam said…
Draw a card and you may draw a joker sometimes but there will be aces too!! So whenever something like that happens, remember the times when you were just as lucky so go ahead and catalog them as well!! :)

And I found this site pretty good for free templates:
http://www.bloggertemplatesblog.com/

Tk care!!
Jon said…
Suggest you buy a UPS then no power cut could stop you from [Ctrl+S] ing

Ever been caught in red signals through out...or getting the mismatched pair of socks when you are in a hurry
he he he..thats life...I can relate to u...Almost all the time I think...Why me?? and you know he gives me answer why not you? May be your the lucky one and strong one to face the situation...he he he...thats life...what say?
pRasad said…
Sameeee happens with me too.. Hardly get joy of having anything easily . For my Wipro Interview, interviewers were about to come from Pune.. I was the first to reach college. It was raining like anything. So, they could not come & interview got cancelled :)

And yes...Thanks for your comment. Liked your blog as well.
Ordinary Gal said…
No worries dear...it happens wid almost everyone.. :)
Neha said…
seriously I have those moments as well during jealousy, anger, hatred etc but that is part of human nature and is very timely!

try the blogger's new template designer!

:)
Meow said…
This happens to me too Urv... :) :) THe most common thing.. its just that a small psychological thinking that it happens only for us.. many of us... oops everyone of us go thru such things :) :) Take care..
Siddhesh Kabe said…
jab kismat hi g****, kya karega pandu....:P

don't worry i share ur luck...;)
buckingfastard said…
wait am confused!! are u upset abt da fact dat power cut was only 5 mins...u wanted like..once jab mera blog post gaya...atleast 4-5 ghante tak power bhi naa aaye !!

ohh!! i think god hates u!! or more logically..its coz it happens to everyone...well ofcourse wid the exception of getting on a train of wrong route :P

its vacation syndrome!! lotsa free time..so u come online and watch TV at odd times... and sadly dey dont entertain u :)
oh that happens to me too :(

chill... cheers :)
Urvashi said…
@Rohini : Hmm..m happy yaar..but at times it irritates... Jus chk out the sites I got in the following comments. I am yet to chk them out.. :)

@Arpit: Hey thts a nice msg....!!

I'll chk out the site..Thnks.. Njoy. TC :)

@Rajat: haha..u knw even today while reading through m post I am just smiling.. :)

@Gautam : Well..thats right.. Maybe I dont notice the times wen M lucky..

thnks 4 the site..I will chk tht out..!! TC :)

@Jon : Hmm..UPS is a good suggestion...

Red signals..yeah..many a times...spcly evngs...just signals signals everywhere...!!!

N socks..naa I dont wear them..!! :P :)

@Niraj : Wow..Thts a different angle to see the things.... Correct..thts life..!! :) :)

@Prasad : Ohhhh....jus wen we think we have made it...Destiny palys a bigger game naa...

Good luck next time.. :) :)

@AnOrdinary Gal : Hmm..... Good to knw tht I am not alone.. :) :)

@Neha: Yeah....same with me..

I tried template designer..dint like anything much...will chk out though..Thanks.. :) :)

@Meow: Hmmmm.... all the comments are abt tht only k I am not alone for this....happens to everyone...!!!

TC :)

@Sid : Inch - pinch..!! TC :) ;)

@Ganesh : hey, u too..??

@BF : maybe ur rite..with the vacation syndrome..I am doing all things at odd times.... n instead I m findin everything around to be odd..!!! :)

@Chandana: Ohhh...so u too in the same boat..!! Cheers, TC :) :)
Esther said…
Gosh trust me its totally annoying ! Happened with me like SEVERAL times! Sigh. =|
Harini said…
Happens to me many times. I do something and off goes power and everything i worked on. Its so so frustrating.
Meow said…
TAGGGGGGGED you... check out in my blog Ms. Urner :):)

Popular posts from this blog

3 Idiots, Damini's Take (Part - 2)

Johny Johny Reloaded..!!!

3 Idiots, My take - (PART 1)