A tale of.......

Once upon a time there was a kingdom..a land....a place where many people lived.. Have you heard of this place..?? It was a place where there was no one ruler or king. Everyone was their own king. People worked on their own in a way, everyone was each other's friend. They seemed to know every person next door. Even if they did not know each other, they were always ready to help people around. Everyone expressed themselves to the best here and shared thoughts, views ,opinions and incidents from their lives . Their friends were always there to support them or correct them, as situation demanded.

The kingdom was huge and ever expanding... One day a girl who had been amazed by the people in this kingdom decided to visit it and when she was here....she was just fascinated by the place..Slowly, she started to be like the people round talking to everyone, sharing her thoughts and learning from her experiences.. It gave her joy and also helped her to identify herself even better... It became a memorable experience for her and she continued visiting the place more often....

Do you know which kingdom am I talking about..?? It is the kingdom of bloggers and the girl is me... today its my blogs first Birthday. It was exactly a year ago from this date that I started blogging actually and I have been enjoying every moment on this wonderful place since then... I discovered how much I loved writing and it also got to know so many like-minded people around..Someone just like me, some exactly opposite...some confident and open..some like the shy girl-next-door, some masters in writing..some beginners...!! Whatever be the category they fall into, there is one thing that is common.. that is the love for writing and each one combined it with their own style and hence every blogger in this space is unique....!! :)

Talking about my posts.. I have explored so many types in this one year that I am myself surprised...Even today when I go through some of my previous posts, I wonder..Did I actually write it..??? Those experiences, those memories, stories and fictions and even 55-fictions and poems too....!! I am like Ohh My God..!! I don't know if it happens to you all, but at times, I am really amazed...!! :) :)



Its FUN TO BE ONE...and there is only thing I would like to say right now.. "I'M LOVING IT..!!"

Cheers to blogging and all the Kings and Queens in this wonderful Kingdom..!! :) :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Happy bday to ur blog.
Keep this love for writing alive.
Its the best thing happened to me yet (apart from finding my love and a job)..

Cheers

Nuts
Beyond said…
And I was wondering.. is she talking about a alien world.

HappY Birthday corNer!!! where the party??
Ganesh_Dalal said…
Thats wonderful Urvashi...
This blog seems so far your best, the way you have drawn parallels.. gr8 idea.. keep it up...
Arjun said…
Wow. Nappy first Baarthday to ur Blaag. :P

Totally agree with you Urv, ppl who arent blogging are missing out something special in life. The best thing that happened to me in blogging is 'Friends'. Cherishing. :)

Bring it on. :)

Cheers..!!
Arjun
Anish Patel said…
Congrates... oops.. Happy Birthday URNER... :) ....
From second para, I got the hint that u r talking about blogger world. Yup, It is great place.... Me also loving it that I think I m addicated to blogs.....
Keep Writing....
Awesome Description....Congrats Urvashi...It's been a fantastic journey...I have been following u since inception of my blog in last august..It's been pleasure reading ur blog...keep going..happy bday...
Jon said…
Congrats!!! Best wishes and may thy kingdom come

But still i would insist blogging and writing are not the same
Ordinary Gal said…
Happy Birthday to Urner :))

I was also amazed just like you. Keep Blogging dear. I love to read your blog :)
Urvashi said…
@Nipun: Thanks...!!

Congrats for finding the love of ur life and job too..!! :)

Cheers.. TC :)

@Rajat: haha..!! Alien world.... :D
Thanks... !! party...comeo ver..!! :) ;)

@Ganesh : Thanks a lot...!! The best blog...Wow thts really a wonderful comment for me.. Thanks again..!!! TC :)

@Arjun : Thankkss Arjun... yeah blogging helped me too to make new friends and the experience is really amazing and the one I would cherish forever..!! :)

@Anish : Thanks.. :) Addicted to blogging...yeahh u r here since a longg tym naa..!!

Cheers,TC :)

@Niraj : Thanks a lot..!! hmm..u r one of the few bloggers I have know since long...

U r writng since august.. so ur blog b'day too is on the way naa....?? Waiting for a bashing lemonade party..!! :)

@Jon : Thanks... :)

@ An Ordinary Gal : Thanks... U too amazed...?? So I have company..!! ;) :)
Neha said…
many many congratulations for completing a year dear..may you complete many more like this :)

the feeling of feeling amazed after reading archives is felt by most of us I guess..sometimes I get so tempted that I feel like republishing my old posts again and again :)

nice to find another commerce student..I thought blogsphere was full of engineers and techsperts only! :D
Gautam said…
Happy birthday to your blog..always enjoy my visit to this wonderful 'corner' of the kingdom!! :)
deepa kashyap said…
happy b'day to your blog and congrats you for completing one glorious year in the blogging world.
love to read your posts so always waits for your sweet, sometimes emotional, a bit funny and the rocking posts by you !!
cheers for "FUN TO BE ONE"
keep smiling :)
buckingfastard said…
yappy birthday to the blog...and keep going girl :)

btw dat was all good allegory about kingdom
Harini said…
Happy Happy Birthday Bloggie... lots of love to you :).
RiĆ  said…
Keep blogging this way...and wish ur blog a blated happy b'day! :)
Shilpa Garg said…
A very happy first blogoversary!!

This kingdom is truly a great learning place. The kind of diverse thoughts, perspectives, creative ideas you see here is just amazing.

Wishing you a wonderful time here.
Cheers :)
Urvashi said…
@Neha, Gautam, Deepa, BF, Harini. Ria, Shilpa : Thank u all..

Cheers..TC ..!! :)
Varsha said…
i had practicaly lost touch from blogging from almst like a year thanks to enggnering..anyway now m back
and ya belated happy b'day for ur blog

Popular posts from this blog

3 Idiots, Damini's Take (Part - 2)

Johny Johny Reloaded..!!!

3 Idiots, My take - (PART 1)